Blow your mama’s mind this Mother’s Day with tools and tricks to a perfect blow out style. See below for our go-to blow out rules that you can share and try with your mom for a day of celebration!
- Find the perfect spot to dry your hair. Sometimes humidity is not the best, so step away from your bathroom. Maybe style in your bedroom while watching TV with Mom. Or have a Zoom beauty salon session, where you two get ready for the day!
- Towels tend to disrupt natural curls and can even cause major frizz. Try using a micro-fiber towel or even a t-shirt to dry your hair!
- Use our Style Prime Heat Protectant Spray to protect against heat damage that can be caused by heat styling. Just as your mom works to protect you from harm – so does our heat protectant spray. It’s infused with pea protein, that helps to bind moisture to hydrate the hair and prevent breakage. Keep your hair safe from up to 450 degrees.
- Finding a dryer can be hard. You want one that is strong yet easily manageable. Our new favorite is the Air Lux Pro Blow Dryer. This affordable dryer is a great gift for mom. It is designed specifically to relieve any stress on the body that self-styling may cause. In addition, you can now reduce dry time and have frizz free hair.
- Section your hair using our Silk Scrunchies to hold hair in place as you blow dry from one area to the next.
- Blow dry from root to tip using a paddle brush for a smooth look or a round brush for volume! In addition, blow dry your hair with the nozzle facing down. Pull the strands taut with the brush and blow dry down the hair shaft. Repeat this step until the hair is completely dry.
- Start drying your hair at the temples, hairline, and crown. Moving backwards towards the nape.
- Once you’ve completed blow drying, finish styling with a flat iron like our Gold Convertable and finish the look with our Shine Bright Lightweight Finishing Shine Spray to lock it in.
Share your styles with us – @haibeautyconcepts